Last Week of Summer Camp and Mexican Food

I can't believe that this was my final week of working summer camp here in Stuttgart. I really did enjoy my time working the last six weeks in this capacity and got to make some incredible memories with the campers along the way. It was a bit sad to have to say goodbye to a couple of the campers, who have been there since week one. This coming week starts induction week for all the new staff here at ISS, which will be a busy one!
This week's summer camp field trip was to a corn maze in Ditzingen, a small town outside of Stuttgart. The kids seemed to really enjoy the adventure of navigating through the maze, in order to collect a series of four stamps along the way. If I had to rank summer camp weeks, I would have to say that this week was my favorite of the six weeks. The kids were so well behaved, loved to have fun, as well as made this week a breeze. I will sure miss some of the campers!

On Friday night, a whole group of summer camp staff, interns met up in Fellbach (a section of the greater Stuttgart area), for authentic Mexican Food in Germany. We had lots of fun, many laughs, and enjoyed being able to celebrate six weeks of hard work. The food was yummy and the margaritas were very close to the real stuff.