First Week of School and Elvira Visits

This week's adventure entailed the tail end of teacher orientation as well as the first days of the new school year. This week was definitely a week that pushed and challenged me to find comfort in the 'uncomfortable'. I definitely had many moments and thoughts this week about the newness of it all. I was able to meet a couple of my students this week, which was great to be able to put a face to a name now. I am excited to meet the rest of my students during this week in classes.
First Day of School Photo

I had my second cousin, Elvira, visit from a small town in Northern Germany, which was a great way to spend the weekend together. We did a lot of walking, explored different areas of the city, and I was able to show her some of my favorite places in Stuttgart. I am very glad that she had the time to come visit for the weekend and spend some time with me. We truly had a blast with one another and enjoyed one another company.