First Week in Stuttgart

After an INSANE 22 hours of traveling filled with delays, missed flights, and lost luggage (which was safely returned on Sunday), I finally arrived here in Stuttgart in one piece on Saturday night. I finally was able to meet up with all of the 'interns', who will also be working at the same school as I, and we seemed to have clicked from the beginning. I am hopeful that we will all be able to share some incredible memories over the next year here in Stuttgart. 

This past Monday, was the beginning of Summer Camp, which was very tiring, to say the least. I will be working primarily with the Ponies (4-7 yrs old) division but also working with the Stallions (8-12 yrs old) group as well. During Summer Camp, there is a short showing on Fridays, where the campers showcase the things that they have learned during the week, which will include a dance they learn, created by me, each week to fit the theme of the week. 

This week's dance seemed to go well and the kids had fun learning and performing this week in both divisions. This week, we also took the campers to the local Natural History Museum, where the kids were able to explore and learn more about dinosaurs.