Summer @ ISS

International School of Stuttgart (ISS)
It is amazing to think that in a month and a half, I will be beginning my teaching journey here at ISS. For the first six weeks of my contract, I will be working the annual summer camp here at ISS, where many of the students from the school attend during summer vacation. This year's theme is Time Machine, so each week is a different 'ages' (Jurassic Age, Stone Age, Iron Age, Middle Ages, Baroque, 20th Century, Future). Each week, the students are provided the opportunity to go on fields trips, go to the local swimming pool, participate in activities that are aligned to the weekly theme, as well as have language lessons. Each Friday, the students put on a small showing of what they have learned throughout the week for their parents. I am excited to meet a new group of students, who might be some of my students who I will be working with in the fall.