Bis Später, North Carolina

If someone would have asked the person I was four years ago to imagine the amount of success, perseverance, life experiences, adventures etc. that I have during my time in North Carolina, she would never believe it all to be true (and honestly, probably would think it was all fluff.)

My time here in North Carolina was not always 'sunshine and unicorns', rather many moments of perseverance, getting out of my comfort zone in many areas, learning my strength in times of uncertainty, learning to advocate for my needs, and the importance of following your dreams, despite what other think. I learned so much not only about myself, but how passionate I am to be working with students with disabilities. All of the students that I have had the chance to meet during my time here in North Carolina have changed me and I will be forever thankful for the many, many things I learned from them all. The lessons I have learned along the way will be with me forever.

I am incredibly thankful for the incredible professors and teachers that I have had the chance to work beside, who have prepared me for the adventure ahead of me. They have all provided countless hours of dedication, many moments of encouragement, and endless teaching resources. Special shoutout to Dr. Little, who I owe many, many thanks to for keeping me on track, never letting me give up even when things got difficult, and for always pushing me to be the teacher I am today.

North Carolina, You've brought me many incredible friends, experiences, and adventures over the last four years. It's so hard to say goodbye, so I'll just say 'Bis später' (see you later).